D.Y. Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Pune, is part of the Padmashree Dr.D.Y. Patil Group of Institutions in India. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering was established in 1984. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering is permanently affiliated to the five star University of Pune. It is designated as a grade “A” College by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Government of Maharashtra. The college courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and are recognized by the Institution of Engineers (India). The college is named after Dr. D.Y. Patil current Governor of Bihar State, Republic of India. He has two doctorates in Philosophy.
The Akurdi campus is on 50 acres (200,000 m2) of land at Akurdi, in the vicinity of the Pimpri-Chinchwad industrial belt. The college has a hostel within the campus. The Training and Placement department has close liaison with industry. Tata Motors has established a Center of Excellence in Mechanical Design at the Akurdi campus.
- First Year
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Production (sandwich) Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering (Computer Science Engineering)
- Machine Design (Mechanical Engineering)
- Heat and Power (Mechanical Engineering)
- Environmental Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Construction & Management (Civil Engineering)
- Manufacturing Engineering and Automation (Production Engineering)
- Communication Networks (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering)
Clubs and activities
- TITANS: IT Dept. Student Group.
- Phoenix: DYPCOE Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Vihang: The Art Circle
- Illuminati: DYPCOE Astronomy Club
- Team Predators: BAJA SAEIndia & Go-Karting.
- The Metal Falcons: SUPRA SAEIndia
- DRF: DYPCOE Robotics Forum
- NSS DYPCOE: National Service Scheme
- DYPECP Knowledge City
School Of Engineering – Computer Engineering
Today our life revolves around Computer Science. Computer software engineers, Computer systems designers, IT Engineers will be among the fastest growing occupations in next decade, while computer systems analysts, database administrators, computer scientists, and computers and information systems managers are projected to grow much faster than average. The Computer Engineering curriculum provides students with a sufficient background in mathematics, computer science, and engineering sciences to analyze and design complex software and hardware systems.
School of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering (Polytechnic)
The Department of Mechanical Engineering, established in 2012, is one of the largest departments within the institute with intake capacity of 60 at diploma level. In year 2013 the sanctioned intake of 120 seats.
Mechanical Engineering is the most sought-out branch of Engineering. In the constantly evolving technological scenario Mechanical Engineering has been the very backbone of the industrial infrastructure.
Mechanical engineering is the discipline that applies the principles of engineering, physics, and materials science for the design, analysis, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery. The formal education of a Mechanical Engineer includes subjects such as Material Sciences, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Mechanical Vibration, Design of Machine Elements, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat & Mass Transfer.
STRENGTHS OF THE DEPARTMENT
competent and hard working faculty with a positive attitude.
• As Maharashtra Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) curriculum (G-Scheme) is covered within the time.
• All laboratories are equipped with all modern equipment’s and machinery are fully utilized.
• Well-equipped with workshop along workshop superintendent and skilled instructors.
• A good working atmosphere -Both teaching and non-teaching staff members go out of the way to cooperate with each other while attending to different responsibilities.
Welcome to D Y Patil School of Architecture,Pune
A front runner in the field of education, the D Y Patil Group is a name synonymous with quality education. The D Y Patil School of Architecture,Pune was established in 2011-12 with the specific aim of creating professionals with a passion for achieving excellence in architecture. It is one of the premium colleges in Pune. We perceive architectural education as a progressive bridge connecting nature and technology. Providing the students with latest technologies along with innovative ways of handling them is our prime objective. The institute lying in the cozy hands of nature will help them associate with the aspired objective. We passionately believe in grooming our students and pointing them in the direction of creating Architecture that achieves a balance between the built spaces and the natural environment. The serene environs of the D Y Patil Knowledge City at Charholi in Pune, provides an ideal atmosphere for imbibing knowledge of Architecture
Dr D Y Patil Technical Campus
Dr D Y Patil Knowledge City,
Charholi (Bk), Via Lohgaon, 7 km from Airport,
Pune- 412 105, Maharashtra – India
School of Engineering
Phone: +91 20 30619454 / 460 / 468 | Fax: +91 20 30619468
School of Engineering & Technology
Phone: 020-30619494/488 Mobile: +91-9096775666