Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria for Undergraduates, Graduates and Postgraduates
Country of origin:all (except Austria)
Area of study or research:
Human Medicine, Health Sciences
Type of grant:grants, research promotion
Detailed type of grant:semester and/or one-year grants, research grants
Funding organisation:OeAD-GmbH on behalf of and financed by the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria
Duration:1 – 4 months
The quota depends on the budget
Grant benefit paid:4
1) monthly scholarship instalment: 940 EUR
2) accident and health insurance: if necessary, the OeAD (Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research) will effect an accident and health insurance. The costs for the insurance have to be covered from the scholarship.
3) The OeAD provides scholarship holders with accommodation (student dormitory or apartment). Monthly costs: 220 to 470 EUR (depending on the level of comfort requested by the scholarship holder). The scholarship holder has to pay an administrative fee of 18 EUR/month to the OeAD for the provision of accommodation. The costs for the accommodation have to be covered from the scholarship.
4) Applicants from countries which are neither members of the EU nor members of EFTA, EEA or OECD can be granted a travel allowance. The lump sum depends on the country of origin.
Closing date for applications:
01. 09. 2016earliest possible start: January 2017Apply direct
Application form:online at www.scholarships.at