Tag:Biju Patnaik University of Technology – BPUT,Universities in Bhubaneswar, Odisha Universities, Schools and Colleges in Bhubaneswar, engineering medical management colleges bhubaneswar
Biju Patnaik University of Technology – BPUT
The Biju Patnaik University of Technology – BPUT, Orissa, with its head-quarters in Rourkela came into being in November 2002 through an act of the Government. The main objective of instituting the University was to ensure a high quality of students coming out of the technical colleges through a common curriculum and uniform evaluation. Today, the University has 110 colleges, both constituent and affiliated, with around 58,000 students. The disciplines include engineering and architecture, business management and hotel management, computer studies and pharmacy. Several of these offer both undergraduate and post graduate studies.
- Providing the affiliated and constituent institutions with state-of art curricula and syllabi.
- Preparing world class course material packages for students of the university.
- Establishing a rational, efficient and transparent system of examination, evaluation and publication of results.
- Providing quality input (both for developing domain knowledge and soft skill) to students through combination lecture, print and electronic media.
- Imparting training for the teachers.
- Providing career development of faculty through Master’s and Ph.D programmes.
- Offering facilities for research in frontier areas through a number of Advanced Centres
Courses: B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch, MBA, MCA,Ph.d Programme, Teacher Training Programme